This project has been funded with support from the European Commission.
This publication [communication] reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
WELCOME TO THE VIP@WORK NETWORK
The network, powered by the resources made accessible through the website, serves as an online active community for facilitating the adoption of the VIP@WORK education programme and resources and for sharing knowledge and experiences in the wider area of Business Management.
The VIP@WORK network provides through the repository a collection of free online resources for SMEs and Business support organisations to be in position to:
- complete an assessment or self evaluation to understand benefits to their own organization;
- understand the concrete steps required to become an internship employer;
- gain the skills required to manage the internship process;
- build (personal) contacts with VET providers and other stakeholders required to develop new internship opportunities for both
vocational college students and SMEs;
- improve their knowledge relating to the internship “business case”;
- gain information on potential sectors where internships can be developed in their particular region;
- be able to quickly incorporate this new knowledge, improve their staff expertise in this field and engage their SME clients;
- operate optimally in between the business and education sector.
You can submit your issues/questions to the VIP@WORK community using our ticket manager. Log in or register if submitting an issue for the first time. Please follow the instructions on how to fill in all the information and provide as many details as possible. Depending on the nature of the query, specify which area it concerns from the options of Curriculum, Platform, Handbook, Results and Website.
We do our best to respond to all issues within 48 hours.
To arrange for real time online help for your problem or for assistance during the execution of your workshop, please create a ticket using the ticket manager at least 5 days before in order to allow adequate time for organising the online help session. Then, at the pre-agreed date and time you will access the Live Help Centre in order to connect to the operator who will assist you.
Use the GET IN TOUCH section of the HOME page to contact us and based on your message one of the experts of the VIP@WORK community will contact you.
Stay With Us
Keep up to date by following us on the social media and make sure to inform the community of your experiences with the VIP@WORK resources and tools.