Acest proiect a fost finanţat cu sprijinul Comisiei Europene.<0}
Această publicaţie (comunicare) reflectă numai punctul de vedere al autorului şi Comisia nu este responsabilă pentru eventuala utilizare a informaţiilor pe care le conţine.
ONLINE COURSES IN THE CONTEXT OF VIP@WORK
The primary objectives of VIP@Work are to:
- build (personal) contacts with VET providers and other stakeholders required to develop new internship opportunities for both vocational college students and SMEs;
- improve their knowledge relating to the internship “business case”;
- gain information on potential sectors where internships can be developed in their particular region;
- be able to quickly incorporate this new knowledge, improve their staff expertise in this field and engage their SME clients;
- operate optimally in between the business and education sector.
In addition, and as a result SMEs will be encouraged to take steps towards employing interns. They will be facilitated to:
- complete an assessment or self evaluation to understand benefits to their own organization;
- understand the concrete steps required to become an internship employer;
- gain the skills required to manage the internship process.
The innovative character of this project is the combination of the methodological approach with the ICT tools used.